Join us as we explore how the Northeast is transforming food across the country, showcasing the flavors and innovation of chef’s favorite American dishes. This cocktail-style dinner is $110/pp (all inclusive) and includes beer, wine and cocktails.
Charcuterie, Cheese and Nosh
• Cabot Cave Aged Cheddar, Pimiento Cheese and Kunik served with red pepper jelly
• Landjaeger, Finocchiona, American Prosciutto served with pickled asparagus and green beans
• Biscuits – sizzler bread and cultured honey butter
Cobb Salad Skewers – yakitori chicken and bacon skewer, tomato & blue cheese dressing , cured egg yolk, little gem, avocado
Nashville Hot Chicken – crispy fried chicken, n’duja butter, pickled peppers
Oyster Po’ Boy Toast – baguette toasted with garlic butter, topped with remoulade, fried oysters, horseradish tomato sauce, lettuce slaw
Clam Chowder – clam, corn and sweet potato chowder, smoky oyster crackers
Bbq Bone-in Beef Short Rib
• Cincinnati chili-style mac n cheese
• hot links with sauerkraut and jalapeños, saltines
• green bean casserole
S’mores Devil Dogs – dark chocolate cake with housemade marshmallow filling, and graham crackers
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sundae – peanut butter and grape jelly ice cream, hot fudge, salted peanuts, cherry and jimmies
Tickets are no longer being sold.